You will be part of the YouGov Online Department based in Warsaw. YouGov Online builds user-facing infrastructure, for example:
We are also responsible for many other products such as SaaS Platform product that provides access to audience data and enables customers to find out what makes this audience unique compared to the rest of the population.
Each cross-functional team is responsible for each product - you will be able to show initiative and see how your work makes difference.
You are a type of person who thrives on building backend services, modern APIs and taking active role in architecting the solutions for the product you work on. You get excited when you can help to grow your colleagues’ skills and support other engineers with your expertise.
You set coding and testing standards and have experience across different development methodologies to understand benefits and trade-offs of each.
You are an expert and have a true passion for technology and Python. You keep your knowledge up to date, seek out and reduce complexity and make decisions based on data not hunches,
We are a team of exceptional individuals, each bringing something unique but all being simply put… nice so in addition to the above we believe you are approachable and helpful, show initiative and step in to help solve problems as well as mitigate and reduce conflicts rather than escalate them.
Here's what you receive from us:
- Exciting technology stack: Python 3.7+, Flask, Django, Celery, Elasticsearch, Mongo, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, AWS and much, much more.
- Ability to focus on what you do best
- Stable employment at a global company
- Clear development plan and career ladder
- Fresh fruit, coffee, cool beverages, snacks
- Private medical insurance, MultiSport subscription and in-house hackathons