Thrive with Agiloft
Are you a Jave Developer who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable and dynamic company?
Agiloft is expanding our developer team, looking for Java Developers, experienced with J2EE, that thrive working with enterprises in multiple industries, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft was named the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
TheJava Developer creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java-based components and interfaces. The Java Developer contributes to the entire development lifecycle, writes well-designed, testable, and efficient code and comprehensive unit tests.
The Junior Java Developer assiststhe development team with all aspects of software design and coding. The Junior Java Developer’s primary role is to learn the codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, fix bugs, and assist the Development Manager in all software development-related tasks.
- Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Learning the codebase and improving coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Implementing unit tests.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- At least one year of post-graduate experience in Java development with J2EE
- Experience with J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss, and relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Experience working on large software projects
- Deep understanding of OO programming principles and commitment to clean, efficient, well-documented code.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Knowledge of Java development with J2EE, JBoss, and relational databases.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
Interested? Apply now!