We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to work with one of our US-based clients, which publishes some of the most successful academic textbooks in print, produces widely-accessible eBooks and sophisticated, interactive e-learning products and tools.
We are looking for a talented engineer to join our client’s team and work on their e-learning platform, which provides learning resources for teachers and university-level students and, therefore, includes highly specialized technical content. This platform is currently being used by numerous schools and universities across the United States and Canada, and will soon be commercialized in Europe.
In this project, you will:
- Work on the platform’s insights and reporting module, which provides a connected view of learning across course activities, empowering instructors to make smarter interventions and achieve better outcomes
- Work with modern technologies, such as React and Node
- Be involved in technical discussions
- Work autonomously, owning results
- Be in direct contact with the client
You are the one if you have:
- Experience designing and using REST APIs
- Experience in unit testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working with distributed teams and foreign clients
- Familiarity with software development methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban
It’s a big plus if you have experience with:
- PostgreSQL (or similar RDBMS framework)
- Jenkins (or similar build/task manager)
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Spark Digital Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
Do you bring experience and passion to your work and team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, you’d fit right in at Spark Digital and we’d love to talk about the Senior Full-Stack Engineer role we’re looking to fill.