A global trading firm is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure Team. This is a full-time, permanent position located in NYC.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Responsible for designing, deploying and supporting the global network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve network related issues
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and interact with multiple teams to optimize low latency trading applications
- Provide technical support and assistance as needed (i.e. after-hours, weekend support, etc.)
- Strong project management skills (from design to documentation)
- Experience maintaining and supporting a large-scale global network environment
- Experience working with hardware platforms (i.e. Cisco, Arista, etc.)
- Hands-on experience using monitoring tools, automation tools (Python) etc.
- Advanced knowledge of routing (BGP, OSPF, etc.), switching, TCP/IP, and Multicast, etc.
- Hands-on experience with low latency trading application