Rosie is an industry-leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web. Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing, and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition.
Quality Assurance Analyst
As a quality assurance analyst, you will act as the voice for our shoppers, retail partners, and internal stakeholders. Together we are building the next generation of the Rosie Platform to bring the joy of online grocery to an even larger audience while maintaining (and improving) our speed, quality, and experience. Individuals interested in this position should expect to be consistently active with not only testing in an Agile environment but also with putting together the processes and documentation that ensure smooth testing and releases.
You will be supported by the entire technology team: consisting of best-in-class peers in design, engineering, testing, and DevOps who are all on the same mission.
This role will include manual back-end testing, front-end testing, exploratory testing, and user story-driven requirement testing. QA Analysts will be expected to create and run test scripts for all Rosie products and write defect and story tickets when applicable, as well as internally-facing documentation when needed.
This job is right for you if
- You want to build a world-class product
- You love learning new things
- You want to work with a team of highly motivated and collaborative peers
- You always put the user first
- You want to ship code often
- You care about code quality and maintainability
- You want to be trusted to make an impact
- You want to change the world (with groceries)
- 3+ years of Software Quality Assurance Experience.
- 2+ years "Manual" Testing Experience.
- Experience documenting and communicating new software features.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- 1+ years testing e-commerce or similar domain knowledge.
You are extra awesome if you have
- Familiarity with ETL testing/products.
- Familiarity with/experience in database testing.
- Familiarity with/experience testing payment processing.
- Experience integration testing.
- Experience using issue tracking systems like JIRA.
- Experience troubleshooting, particularly in establishing Root Cause.
- Experience collaborating with a design/product team.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology.
- Familiarity with/Interest in process improvement and/or design.
We’re not about the fancy linguistics or the over-complication of simple tasks. If team meetings with laughter, projects in which you can take ownership, and software that makes you proud are what you’re after - let us know.
- You can make an impact
- Our team will help you grow
- We will provide the tools for you to succeed
- We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits (health insurance, dental, 401k, unlimited vacation)
- We live to create moments that deliver delight
- We are never bored
Our Core Values
We seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding and solving complex problems.
Nothing Is Sacred
We embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Each one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People Extraordinary
We believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.