About Game Analytics
From indie developers, games studios, to established publishers, GameAnalytics is currently the #1 analytics tool for anyone building a mobile game. Our network is approaching 100,000 games, which are played by more than 1 billion people each month.
What’s our mission? To help game developers make the right decisions based on data. And by joining our team, you’ll be working on new and innovative products to help tens of thousands of people in the industry do just that.
About the Front-End Team
We are a small team of experienced software engineers with varied experience and academic backgrounds. We develop and maintain all frontend code that powers the GameAnalytics web tool.
About the Product
The Front-End team is responsible for delivering new and maintaining existing features on GameAnalytics go tool (https://go.gameanalytics.com/).
Go tool is a single page analytics application that allows GameAnalytics users to analyse collected players events from integrated games.
Tech stack: React (with hooks), styled-components, react-query, react-hook-form, material-ui, react-testing-library, cypress.
What we are looking for
We are seeking an experienced senior frontend developer to join our growing team to work remotely. This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in the success of GameAnalytics, taking on the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining existing features.
- Implementing new features.
- Contributing to architecture planning.
- Ensuring high quality code.
- Reviewing other team members code.
- Mentoring & collaborating.
- Good understanding and expertise with TypeScript.
- Expertise in building and maintaining data-intensive single page applications using React.
- Excellent knowledge of React state management and React hooks.
- Great knowledge of CSS and related libraries such as SASS and styled-components.
- Proficiency testing React based applications with unit tests.
- Experience with Material-UI.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and software design patterns.
- Passion for gaming and data analytics.
- Experience testing single page applications with Cypress or Selenium.
- Experience working with Cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- Experience with CI, automation tools and relevant AWS frameworks, such as TravisCI Terraform, Cloudfront or S3.
- Work Flexibility
- 25 Days paid holiday (excluding bank holiday)
- Company sickness leave
- Parental and guardian leave
- Additional compassionate leave
- “Work-from-Anywhere” Scheme
- Learning budgets
- Monthly social nights
- Expense phone bill
- Cycle to work scheme