We are looking for a senior C++ Developer who has experience with Blockchain systems.
Your responsibilities would be to design, implement, and support software production solutions that will be used by our clients, write tests for the systems and guarantee high quality of functional and non-functional characteristics of produced code, perform code review for other developers, take part in making architectural decisions, transfer knowledge to other team members and mentor junior developers.
You will also be responsible for interviewing other blockchain developers. You will need to select and integrate frameworks and libraries which will be part of software systems, and to prove your reasoning for this selection. As a senior developer, you should understand the business goals of the system, plan your work upfront, provide correct estimations to each task and be able to foresee possible problems and eliminate them before they appear.
• Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
• Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
• Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
• Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
• Knowledge of the latest C++11/14/17
• Knowledge of networking protocols, p2p and distributed systems
• Understanding cryptography algorithms, blockchain concepts
• Understanding of blockchain consensus algorithms work
• Knowledge of one or more blockchain protocols: Polkadot, Ethereum, Hyperledger Iroha, Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, MultiChain, R3 Corda
• Knowledge in Rust language is a plus
• Understanding of basics in DevOps engineering
• Knowledge of principles and practices in Agile development
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Significant attention to details
• Maintain a positive attitude while giving and receiving constructive criticism to make improvements and take appropriate corrective actions;
• Honesty and ethics;
• Be open to changes (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the work place;
• Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.