We are the world-leaders in Guest Intelligence solutions for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based solutions enable 60,000+ clients to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance and operational/service strengths and weaknesses. We provide actionable insight to increase guest satisfaction, rankings on review sites/OTAs and ultimately, revenue.
We provide detailed insight through superior data and advanced analytics accessible through easy-to-use tools and a flexible API. Our experienced team delivers industry-leading training and education and is committed to providing a first-rate, personalized service. We are focused on empowering clients to make the changes necessary to create a guest-centric culture within their organizations.
You are a talented developer who loves solving challenging algorithmic, distributed system, and large data set problems.
As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for designing systems that process billions of reviews, time-series data, semantic mentions, surveys, and responses daily. You will develop cognitive services that extract meaning and insights from this data. What you create will be used by over 60,000+ hotels worldwide to gain knowledge, visibility, and insight into their guests' experience.
Our technology stack includes:
- Microservices based architecture
- Java, Python, and NodeJS -- this role, in particular, has a focus on Java with Spring Boot/Cloud
- Kafka, Elasticsearch, Mongo, Cassandra, and Mysql persistence
- MapReduce and stream-based data processing
This is a senior-level position, and as such, we're looking for developers who have experience in some, but not all of our technology stack. Of particular importance is the ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and an understanding of algorithmic time and space complexity. Experience working on distributed systems is a plus.
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona on Pasiege de Gracia
- International team
- Knowledge exchange: we attend conferences and community events as well as provide learning resources
- Nice equipment: Mac laptops, high-quality monitors (1 or 2, the choice is yours)
- Desks with adjustable height (standing desks)
Our working language is English.
- All applicants must have a permit to work in Spain.