We are a consultative-first technology firm, bringing innovation and transparency to everything we do. We are the hand-raisers. We are technology-obsessed. We approach our clients with sincerity to bring the best solution with real impact. This is who we are. This is who we hire. Many companies talk about their awesome offices, remote working opportunities, and cool events. We can, too. But when you come to work for BlueModus, you not only get amazing perks, but you also become part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and partners. We are occasionally a little geeky. Always fun-loving.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Creating detailed test cases and plans.
- Manually testing medium to large websites, webstores, and intranets built on content management systems (CMS), such as Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- Verifying website user experience by validating layout and functionality against approved designs in all supported browsers.
- Verifying website content editor experience by creating and editing pages, widgets, and functionality within the CMS.
- Scanning for web accessibility, search engine optimization (SEO), and performance issues.
- Writing detailed bugs tickets and tracking identified issues.
- Contributing to an agile project team with Web Developers, Solution Leads, Projects Managers, and Strategists to help understand and document client requirements, estimate work, develop new solutions, and enhance existing solutions.
- Building and maintaining internal tools to streamline our QA process and enhance productivity.
- Understanding and collaborating on our QA best practices.
What You Need:
- 5+ years’ experience acceptance, functional, regression, and smoke testing of web applications.
- 5+ years’ experience writing and executing detailed test cases and plans.
- 2+ years’ experience testing for a software development team that built websites and web applications using front and back-end technologies.
- Experience testing across multiple browsers on desktop and mobile devices.
- Experience with web accessibility, search engine optimization (SEO), and website performance.
- Experience utilizing an issue/bug tracking software, such as Atlassian’s Jira.
- Experience testing multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
What We Love Finding:
- Experience testing web applications built using traditional and headless content management systems (CMS) such as Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Ability to thrive in an independent environment.
- Competitive salary between $80,000 to $95,000, with annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work fully-remote at home or in our Denver, CO office – your choice.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off, including 9 holidays and 20 vacation/flex days.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 3% employer match.
- Team building “fun” days and other company-sponsored activities throughout the year.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities with conferences & training.