Machine Learning Engineer at Computer Futures
* Develop and enhance our ML models: NLU, time series prediction, recommendation, etc.
* Evaluate and diagnose ML models. Analyze and clean the data being fed to them.
* Build and upkeep automated machine learning data pipelines and training systems.
* Work with stakeholders including the executive, product, data, and design teams to come up with new ways we can utilize data to solve problems.
* Automate and scale our resources and pipelines to accommodate the sharply increasing data requirements.
* 5+ years of some form of software engineering experience (at least 2 of which are in data science)
* Experience building and optimizing ML models.
* Extensive experience with object-oriented/object functional languages, e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, C++, etc.
* Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
* English fluency
Nice to haves
* Graduate degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or some other quantitative discipline.
* Experience with NLP
* Experience with tensorflow
* Exposure to constructing automated training pipelines for machine learning models.
Computer Futures is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
Please let the company know you found this position on
remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you
with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs