This position is responsible for the design, development, modification, and implementation of packages and components utilizing PL/SQL and Unix scripting, guidelines and conventions. The position will utilize high-level specifications in order to develop the applications and components. Installs and supports PL/SQL packages and components as needed.
- Analyzes high-level specifications and develops logic flowcharts and test plans
- Encodes programs, prepares test data, and tests and debugs programs
- Revises and updates programs as required
- Follows documented standards and provides necessary documentation
- Effectively contributes components of a project or a complex component of a project
- Effectively contributes toward team goals
- Influences at work group/customer/user level
- Works beyond routine nature of tasks utilizing a specialized knowledge and technology
- Troubleshoots basic problems and recommends appropriate action
- Consults with colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Investigates and develops skills in new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems
- Seasoned professional with 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Retail experience preferred
- Experience with Reporting Software (IBM Cognos 10+, SSRS, PowerBI, Oracle BI, etc) a plus.
- Has a detailed knowledge of a PL/SQL, UNIX Scripting, and TOAD.