We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to strengthen our engineering team in Berlin. We’ve got a broad range of products in the Signavio product portfolio in different stages of their lifecycle that all bring exciting challenges and learning opportunities.
You will be working closely with the product manager and will be responsible for the day to day backlog management. Furthermore, you will be collaborating with the product team to deliver an outstanding product. Inspiring product interest & participation in the rest of the team are other key responsibilities. This unique opportunity is the right role for talented strong leaders, who can implement a product vision and create excitement in the organisation for the direction we’re taking.
Note: We support your relocation but due to tax reason you’d be required to be resident in one of the following countries: Germany, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherland, UK. Visa support can currently be offered only for Germany.
- Understanding customer business contexts, requirements, objectives and expectations
- Working with product managers and stakeholders to identify the next opportunities and problem spaces to focus on
- Developing concepts together with design and product managers that are incremental and bring shippable value
- Aligning priorities and maintaining a prioritised backlog across all sources of work (for example other teams’ dependencies, tech strategy…)
- Defining user stories in collaboration with engineers, Q&A and design
- Enabling and facilitating delivery team all agile ceremonies/ events, including refinements, plannings and review sessions
- Managing expectations towards the team and stakeholders, keeping both informed
- Collaborating with go-to-market teams on customer and partner projects
- Ability to understand and translate customer business challenges and concerns into a solution-oriented discussion effectively
- Experience working as a Product Owner or Manager in an agile environment
- Ability to lead through and create progress when things aren’t clear or they way forward is not yet well-defined
- Communication skills that allow you to translate between different domains and adjust to different communication styles
- A solid toolkit and methods that help you along the path from problem to a solution delivered and adopted (prioritisation, slicing and aligning scope…)
It helps if you
- Have experience working in a B2B environment, especially at enterprise software level
- Bring experience working with Sales, Pre-sales and Customer Success teams
- Have owned different types of products in your career
If you have only recently switched to Product but have experience that otherwise contributes to your ability to solve problems in tech with others, please consider applying!
What we offerWe keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging.
The whole department is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin, however due to the current situation we work and onboard 100% remotely to keep our employees safe.
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth with functional in-house coaching and a personal development budget that includes three days off per year. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning groups, jours fixes and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. Signavio will support you with all the necessary office equipment, even when working from home!
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone gets flexible working hours and 30 days of holidays per year.
Moreover, Signavio will support you in case of relocation and visa application.
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.