** Remote/home working allowed **
With market-leading, innovative insurance, and financial products the transformation of our business makes the Saga Group an extremely exciting place to be as we move toward the Saga 70th anniversary in 2021.
The Insurance business is the largest part of the Saga Group. It provides tailored products including the recently launched fixed price insurance product. A leader in Motor, Home, Travel and Health Insurance; Saga offers an environment where we will do the best thing for you to develop your skills and develop your career so that it is full of possibilities…
…And right now, we are looking for an RPA Developer to join us. In this role you will be responsible creating robust, scalable automations in line with best practice.
You will have a continuous learning mindset, ensuring you are keeping up to date with new releases of UiPath to maximise Saga’s use of the software.
- Confident reviewing business processes to establish if they are suitable for RPA
- Support the re-engineering of processes to allow for RPA
- Digest business requirements and establish technically how we can achieve what the business wants through robotics
- Design, build and test RPA projects using desired robotics software
- Develop high quality (RPA) software solutions to meet the business requirements
- Maintain relevant documentation for projects created
- Provide technical support, where required, during UAT and implementation phases.
- Support with the maintenance of deployed projects, trouble shooting if issues are identified
- Act as a subject expert on RPA in support of other delivery teams