About the Role
The transportation industry has no shortage of complex problems requiring creative solutions to scale efficiently. In this role, you will collaborate with a small team to understand user and market needs, participate in architectural design, and build distributed systems to facilitate our web-based platform.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and other developers to design and build a web-based system for freight management built on the React framework with GraphQL
- Ensure interfaces function efficiently and consistently
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Stay current on software engineering trends & tools, and be practical but open-minded in applying them
- Maintain a high bar for quality and performance of your product with vigorous attention to detail and automated testing
- Continuously improve how we design, build, and ship software as a highly functional team
- 2+ years of practical experience in software development, including designing, building, deploying, and maintaining web applications
- Experience with React or similar frameworks
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo a plus
- Experience with CI pipelines, especially GitHub Actions, a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Compassion and empathy
- Pattern of continuous learning and achievement in career
- Experience in logistics industry a plus
Mastery takes great pride in providing our employees a robust and highly competitive benefit package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision insurance covering 90% of premium costs. Company paid life insurance for 1x salary. Legal, AD&D, Additional Life and other employee assistance benefits. We have a 401k savings plan with a 4% match. We provide opportunities for professional growth and development. We fully support our work from home initiative as we do our part to combat the Covid 19 crisis. We have a manage your life and schedule Paid Time Off program. We are fully devoted to finding creative perks and benefits since we cannot currently enjoy our cool office culture. Our philanthropic partner is St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek a diverse community of professionals. Veterans, Women, non-binary, people of color, LGBTQIA, we welcome all to apply!