We’re looking for an Advanced Software Engineer to join our Banking Tech Ops- tooling and automation team! This team focuses on our Xperience product group. We are a driven, creative, and energetic team that works in a flexible and agile fashion to help bridge the gap between product development and product support of enterprise products for the financial market that are used by thousands of Banking operations users every day. This team helps to automate applications, API’s, and services. The team works with enterprise applications to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise C#, .NET. and WPF Software Development experience.
- Strong SQL experience.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Experience working on client server applications.
- Experience with .Net, WPF, Visual Studio, and Python.
- Troubleshooting experience with Windows Servers and Clients.
- Knowledge of VMware and Citrix operation and deployments.
- Development experience from analysis through writing the installation programs.
- Ability to demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:
- Software design and implementation
- Analysis and design at multiple-project level
- Research, analysis and problem resolution
- Communication and interpersonal
- Organizational and time management
- Ability to create deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications a plus and/or an active desire to pursue such certifications.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project cost/effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. May participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.