Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
- As a (Senior) Data Scientist (f/m/d) at real.digital, you drive the further development of our online shop on the basis of all things data: You will help our cross-functional product teams to develop complex data products and add machine learning smartness into existing processes and components.
- You will have access to vast amounts of data such as time series sales data, natural language unstructured product information or customer behavioral data.
- You will be responsible to find the best approaches and solutions to solve business challenges, design data sets and of course build analytical and machine learning models.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a vast array of data science challenges allowing for supervised and unsupervised approaches including for instance improving the shopping experience of our customers, optimizing our marketing or streamlining our logistics.
- You will be able to measure the impact of your solutions in A/B tests and immediately get feedback about the value you provide to our customers and our business.
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
- You are a Czech language native speaker.
- You have a university degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or the like.
- You have proven experience with artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive analytics, natural language processing, deep learning and/or statistical modelling.
- Ideally, you already have experience in bringing data science and machine learning solutions to production or a comparable track record in academia.
- You have or would like to work in an applied data science environment thinking “end-to-end” over just solving a theoretical problem.
- You have a very high capacity for abstraction, a sound algorithmic understanding and are used to find your way around data sources including a good knowledge of SQL or SQL-like dialects.
- You are proficient in Python and have a good understanding of the data science ecosystem in Python, including standards such as pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, TensorFlow and/or PyTorch.
- You have excellent communication skills, are willing to embrace our company culture and values and enjoy working in an international, english-speaking team.