We are currently helping our client, a German retailer that owns and operates supermarkets and drug stores, to establish the largest multi-partner customer loyalty program on the Austrian market. The company wants to be able to react even more flexibly and efficiently to rapid market changes in the future, and also satisfy increasingly complex customer requirements.
With that goal in mind, Pentalog is searching to add a Senior DevOps/ Architect to an existing group of professionals, for the purpose of building infrastructure for integration and support of the development teams. For this role, Kafka expertise is very important.
- Senior experience as a DevOps Engineer and/ or Architect;
- Very good Kafka expertise;
- RabbitMQ know-how, connected with Oracle;
- Ability to define and build the CI and CD processes;
- Knowledge in dealing with modern web systems infrastructure;
- Kubernetes and Cloud ops experience;
- Knowledge of Python/Go for scripting and cloud functions;
- GitOps know-how;
- Experience with Terraform, VM automation;
- Experience and guiding and supporting dev team;
- Very good communication and English language skills.
- Experience with e-Commerce projects;
- German language skills would come in handy but are not mandatory.