We’re hiring an experienced Go programmer to join our technology team. Your primary responsibilities:
- Develop the core systems that power our agent and customer experiences
- Integrate with vendors to manage payments, documents, and claims.
- Contribute to important architectural and operational decisions like microservices vs. monoliths, deployment techniques, technologies, policies, etc.
- Build out our internal tooling and API's to make business and engineering processes easier, faster, and safer.
- Spread your expertise at the company (e.g. promote best-practices and mentor devs who want to learn from you)
- Computer science or engineering college degree, or equivalent experience
- Professional/production experience developing back-end web-stack applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Backend/Core: Go & Postgresql
- Frontend: Browser-based, VueJS & Webpack
- Research/Data Science: R, ArcGIS, H2O & Python
- Single binary for now, but separate services are likely later
- Our infrastructure runs on Google Cloud. We use: GKE, Cloud Run, Cloud Build, and CloudSQL. We use gitlab for both code hosting and running CI/CD pipelines.