Graduates in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics and PhysicsMilan, Rome, Turin, Verona
Within our work teams, you will start with a period of training, to better prepare to work for the main players in our reference markets (E-Commerce & Retail, Automotive, Banking, Communication & High Tech, Energy ...).
- You will learn how to manage the software life cycle – from design to implementation.
- Optimising and integrating Cloud Computing systems
- By applying Agile methodologies, and implementing new technologies, you will contribute to traditional business innovation (i.e. Fintech, Insurtech)
- You will obtain globally recognised certifications to help you work in international projects
- Getting involved with the most innovative technological solutions (Cloud, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Next Generation of Mobile App, IoT...)
- Acquiring skills in the most popular programming languages to develop advanced technologies
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions, you have the chance to stand out and face new positive challenges. There are some requirements for you to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- Are you an undergraduate or have a Science degree (Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics) or in Engineering degree (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications) and you want to start your career in the digital/IT world
- You are passionate about emerging IT technologies, cloud infrastructure, mobile applications and would like to build them into your professional future
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answersFor further information, visit our website:: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.