Candidates should have experience working in an agile environment and have deep understanding of SaaS based applications. Familiarity with service-oriented testing approaches such as making RESTful API calls to verify functionality is highly desired. Experience with manual testing and automated testing tools, such as Selenium, Jenkins, Robot, or other Behavior Driven Development practices is required.
Candidates may also be involved in performing business analysis tasks including writing and/or modifying requirements, user stories, acceptance level tests, design documents, and related technical documentation. Candidates should also be able to develop toolsets to augment QA and development testing and work closely with Software Developers and other QA Engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Collaborate and test in an Agile Development environment.
- Develop automation strategies according to the overall product development and test strategy
- Develop sizing and estimates of test efforts
- Analyze and communicate test results
- Defect tracking
- Enhance and extend automation libraries and frameworks
- Write specialized testing tools for use in testing software platforms
Other duties and expectations
Interact with development engineers to devise automation strategies, test strategies and test cases to automate new features and enhance existing functionality.
Proactively monitor error logs for issues, triangulate, diagnose root cause, log issues into issue tracker, and ensure all the issues are tracked and resolved.
- 5–10 years of experience in SaaS Technologies
- 5-10 years of experience using Selenium, Jenkins, Robot, Sauce-Labs or similar tools
- Familiarity with Jest, testing-library and PHPUnit is a plus
- Knowledge or experience working with Continuous Integration tools or processes
- Demonstrated skill in testing enterprise distributed systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues required
- Demonstrated skill using code repositories such as GIT
- Passion for continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with development team