Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis has a simple goal: to analyze today’s processes to make tomorrow’s world more efficient. Every company – regardless of its size, industry, or history – can achieve the unbelievable. Celonis is one of the world’s fastest growing tech companies and the world market leader in a new category of analytics called Process Mining. Of course, we also want to build a world class team.
As a Data Pipeline Engineer at Celonis, you are responsible for the technical onboarding of our customers to our platform and setting up the data integration pipeline together with our customers.
You will ensure our product is put into operations in the best possible way to create value for our customers. Besides making sure that our customers’ data reaches our platform in the most efficient way, your tasks within customer onboarding will also include knowledge transfer and details on other aspects like user management and authentication which are required to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption of Celonis. Along the way you develop best practices and blueprints that can be used internally and externally to enable the full Celonis Ecosystem.
Once established, you will monitor the data pipelines, ensure their reliability and help troubleshoot any issues. By building and providing workflows and tools also to other teams within Celonis, you make sure that the solutions you build will scale properly.
- … have a university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
- … have experience in working with customers and managing projects
- … have experience and high interest in modern technologies and methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, SSO, LDAP, IT Security, R/Python, Agile, etc.
- … have experience with SQL and Python
- … have experience with data pipelines and ETL processes, ideally for larger volumes of data
- … are a solution-oriented problem-solver
- ... enjoy deep technical discussions as much as transferring your technical knowledge in generally understandable terms to a broader audience
- ... ideally have experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- … have excellent English skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work