We are a national, innovative, high-growth software company devoted to K12 education administration. Our products beat the competition by focusing on all the business operations of K12 schools, including both financial and school nutrition management. We have a deep understanding of K12 school systems and regulations, with a focus on providing creative, integrated and user-friendly solutions supported by excellent customer service. Our workforce is talented, loyal, dedicated and highly enthusiastic. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right individual.
We respect each other and collaborate for continuous improvement. We are the experts in our product lines and we anticipate the needs of our customers. Our customers say we work efficiently and always strive to provide the proper solution. We have achieved this by building relationships based upon: expertise, patience, attentiveness, clear positive communication, tenacity, and a calm presence.
As a Web Designer at LINQ, you will work as a member of a cross-functional team to deliver business critical applications of high function and technical quality. You will be responsible for working closely with the product owners and quality assurance to create software that fulfills business needs. You are capable of quickly learning new business domains as well as working in a team environment. You are passionate about delivering high quality, maintainable software to the business.
- Technical Excellence: A passion for creating cutting edge software through application of best engineering practices
- Continuous Improvement: A self-driven desire to find better ways to accomplish things
- Teamwork: A commitment to working as part of a team to achieve optimal results
- Hands-on, direct work experience as a Front-End Software Engineer for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience with the latest front-end and design trends, techniques, and technologies, including responsive design and related tools (HTML, CSS, BootStrap, etc…)
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (VueJS, Angular, React)
- Experience writing code to strict standards for accessibility, security and performance
- Understanding of software design with a focus on accessibility principles, methodologies and dependencies
- Experience with C# and/or Visual Basic
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on, direct work experience as a UI/UX or front end developer with a strong portfolio. Bachelor's degree in IT or related field preferred
- Extensive experience with VueJS
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- .NET development skills (Visual Studio, .NET Framework, NET, C#, VB.NET, MVC, Razor, TFS, Git, .NET CORE)
- Knowledge of nutritional programs, nutrient analysis, financial systems, educational systems is a plus
- 401K with matching (up to 4% of base salary)
- Health insurance paid 100% for employee
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan and Paid Holidays