SOCi is a leading all-in-one marketing platform built specifically for "next-level" multi-location marketers. Our customers include top brands and influencers like Ace Hardware, Sport Clips, and Anytime Fitness who have the impossible challenge of managing their digital presence across 100s or 1000s of locations. SOCi's platform makes the impossible, possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across hundreds and thousands of local search and social pages while protecting what matters most, their reputation.
Our accolades include:
- Inc. 5000 honoree three years in a row for Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Entrepreneur magazine's #1 Marketing Provider for Franchises, and top provider three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner'sSoftwareAdvice.com in Reputation Management
- Top 100 rank on Financial Times The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2020
About The Job:
Our product teams are composed of a product manager, designer and mob (several engineers + tech lead) to be best equipped to solve difficult customer problems in ways that work for the business.
As a product manager within this team, you'll be accountable for valuable and viable solutions, and will collaborate with design and engineering to ensure their usability and feasibility. You will bring a deep knowledge of our customers, how they use the product and what constraints exist within SOCi teams' so that the team is making the best decisions possible. You will stay abreast of the latest competitor and industry trends and ensure our product is always winning in the market.
We are looking for product managers who understand the importance of collaborating and leveraging the ideas of designers and engineers to deliver effective and valuable products that our customers love. You will be accountable for results and not simply shipping a solution. If you're not afraid of signing up for results, even when this means you have to work through others to achieve them, this role is for you.
This job, as with the other roles on the product team, is an individual contributor role. You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- 2 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business - engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- A background in MarTech a plus
What's SOCi's culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Social Media and Reputation Management. Our passionate team of SOCialites work at convenient locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages and 401k (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.