Team Data Services:
Your core tasks:
Our goal is to set up a database managed service within Trusted Shops. Therefor we are looking for a database administrator who not only takes care of the operation of our servers, but sets up a database architecture, a DB-Design and who is able to tell our developers on how to create smart and useful SQL queries.
- Management, monitoring and further development of the MySQL DB cluster
- Supporting the product teams in setting up and further developing databases for our products
- Support and collaboration in in-house projects with various business units (database design, access strategies, SQL and data optimization)
- Automation of processes (deployments, configuration changes, database setup (AWS) ) - e.g. with Ansible / Terraform / Python
- Together with the team you will develop the topic "Managed Database Services" and establish it in the company.
- The absolute expert role for everything related to databases at Trusted Shops.
- Very good and broad experience in database administration - especially with MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Professional experience in database development (MySQL, Postgres) as well as in DB tuning
- Database upgrades and migrations are also not foreign to you
- You are no stranger to the creation and execution of "disaster recovery" plans
- Experience with MySQL Replication
- Good communication skills, especially in technical exchanges
- First experience in the AWS cloud (or similar cloud infrastructure providers)
- You are able to participate in conversations in German as well as in English
What we offer
- Permanent employment with Europe's trusted brand in the heart of Cologne, Germany
- 30.5 days of vacation so you can recharge your batteries and find inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remotely
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy program - an experienced TS employee is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work should not be neglected
- Health Pass - do something for yourself and enjoy an extra day of vacation next year
- Job bike - ride your new dream bike, which you ride as a "company bike" in cooperation with JobRad.
- A unique company spirit - trust, appreciation, your personality, free and independent work as well as learning from mistakes are our top priorities.
- International, open-minded teams full of drive at five locations and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure.