We are a technology company that develops and produces connectivity solutions for machines. We provide the infrastructure to connect mobile machines with the cloud (IoT), with each other locally (M2M) and with humans (HMI). Leading OEMs in the off-highway industry utilize our CAN technology to connect their machines and roll out digital services.
You are very quality minded and result driven? You enjoy working with people from different stakeholder groups?
Then we are looking for you as Group Head Embedded Software (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date at our location in Fulda or remotely in Central Europe.
- You manage the high-level project and stakeholder environment
- You are responsible for the leadership and development of the microcontroller and firmware team
- Therefore you conduct employee and performance reviews regularly
- You provide proper support for our higher level application developers
- Participation in the planning process, development and code reviews within the team
- You are able to see the overall product goals, from early prototype designs toward customer ready products
- Identification of the potential in the continuous improvement and further development of our products and implementation
- You define the mission and vision of the team
- Collaboration with other departments to achieve strategic goals
- At least 5 years of professional experience in relevant positions
- Experience as a project lead
- Experience in working with embedded Linux environments and bootloaders
- Strong knowledge in the C programming language
- Experience with low level driver development for Linux and bootloaders
- Being able to write shell scripts
- Enjoy first-time board commissioning and the challenges that come with it
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Ideally, experiences with telematics systems as well as continuous integration environments, such as Jenkins
- You have the ability to motivate others
- You have the willingness and desire to work in an agile and high-growth environment
- Excellent communication skills in English as well as assertiveness and sociability with various stakeholder groups