About Us Socratic is building a Jira-killer. We think even the "modern" approaches to task management are worn out. We're a seed stage startup re-thinking work from the ground up, this time built around data. By unifying task management with performance intelligence, we show teams how well they work and why, with real-time data to guide daily decisions to the best result.
Socratic is led by two seasoned founders with deep startup experience, including successful exits. With this role, you'll not only help build a product—you'll help build a company.
What we're looking for Socratic is looking for a big-brained, small-ego builder who excels in wide open environments. You'll partner with our founders to help develop the product from private beta through public launch and beyond. This is a rare chance to help reinvent a legacy space with a next-gen solution. Remote work is ok!
- Build out overall front-end application framework
- Translate UI/UX designs into reusable components and views
- Experience with Node.js
- Integrate with backend APIs
- Drive testing approach and implementation
- BS/BA in Computer Science or relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of developing production quality code
- Proficiency in the fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with backend services/APIs
- Experience in building highly-performant user interfaces that include complex components
Nice to have:
- UI/UX design experience
- Experience deploying to AWS, GCP, Azure or other infrastructure providers
Benefits Work from anywhere Seed-stage equity Health, Vision and Dental Generous PTO / sick leave