Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts.
Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration. For those who meet these standards, there is no better place to work than Contrast Security.
About the Position
Contrast is looking for a senior integrations developer who will lead the team that builds our integrations with communications tools (Slack), platforms (VMWare Tanzu), security management services (Splunk), and even developer IDEs (VS Code). We have a good start integrating with lots of the software that our customers use. But we want to be integrated with everything, and that’s where you can help.
You will be asked to lead stand-up meetings, sprint planning, planning meetings with product, and sprint closeouts and retros. We’re looking for someone who wants to mentor junior developers and teach things like best practices, code quality, etc… This is a perfect job for someone who is looking for their first technical leadership role.
We are an agile development team. We are devoted to scoring stories by difficulty, committing to sprint deliverables, and calculating velocity.
- Coordinate planning, engineering, and delivery of features with business stakeholders
- Mentor junior developers
- Conduct code reviews and pull request approvals
- Lead stand-up, planning, and closeout
- Build new integrations for Contrast Security software including our SaaS, on-premise, and agents
- Maintain the integrations we’ve already developed
- Collaborate with other developers in the organization to design and deploy integrations that benefit their teams
- Work with outside organizations to understand how Contrast Security fits with their marketplace and strategy
- You have strong communication skills
- You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need
- You know your way around React, Angular, and Node
- You have a knack for figuring things out and enjoy working with a piece of software to figure out how it works
- Stellar visual skills and attention to detail
- You're a problem solver
- You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges
- You own your work
- Whether a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Daily in-office team lunches (when offices are open)
- Meaningful stock plans
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy = boring.
If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
If you're amazing but missing some of the requirements, we'd love for you to apply anyway.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.