WHO ARE WE?
Kodify Media’s award-winning studios feature beautiful women in exotic locations around the globe. Its network of branded websites has over 30 million visitors every month, and its innovative studios. With over seven million followers on Instagram, the company has been credited for “changing the culture’s perception of adult entertainment” and has been profiled in Rolling Stone, Forbes, BuzzFeed, Vice, GQ France, Men’s Health, The Daily Beast, and on the BBC. Our lifestyle brands have revolutionized the industry and we are only just getting started.
WHAT’S THE GIG?
Our team is looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our remote team. Their role will be to improve our automated processes, platform reliability, and general software development.
This role is open to remote candidates based only in the European Union and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a solid generalist. With substantial experience in developing micro-services with Node.js who also enjoys automating the boring stuff so ultimately, we can all work on the "fun" stuff.
We expect applicants to be competent in delivering and deploying working software in the form of containerized apps that form part of a more extensive distributed system built on Kubernetes and Amazon Web Services.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Supporting our engineering teams.
- Environment reliability.
- Service monitoring and observability.
- CI/CD pipelines.
- Dependency auditing.
- Platform security.
- Automating operations tasks.
- Setting SLOs, SLIs, and SLAs.
- Continuously improving our software development processes and practices.
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- You love to help and find solutions together.
- You’re a real team player.
- Your sense of humour will bring a new dynamic to the team - you love to have fun while you work!
- You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities.
- You are passionate about software development.
- You're able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience.
- You have a real ‘Can Do’ work ethic - We are results based, not clock based!
Required Knowledge & Experience of:
- Amazon Web Services
- CI/CD pipelines
Desirable Knowledge & Experience of:
- OpenID Connect Authentication
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Budget and free days to attend training/conferences/etc.
- Team off-sites abroad, fun events and regular team activities
- Awesome global offices and locations: Barcelona, Altea, and Montreal!