Kaizo is building a performance development platform for customer support teams that leverages gamification and AI to improve operational efficiency, elevate teams' performance and retention with actionable goals. We are a product-led, fast-growing SaaS company with a diverse team and a globally active customer base.
Join our fast-growing team at Kaizo as a Senior Frontend Developer.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for creating UI screens and components for the various projects that support our gamification platform. You will work with exciting and cutting edge technologies and be encouraged to experiment and keep our codebase continuously improving.
Your job will be:
- Contributing best-practices and architectural leadership to our front end applications and helping define the architecture, frameworks and tooling
- Developing new features in a fast-paced startup environment
- Creating reusable and maintainable front-end systems and abstractions using modern practices
- Ensuring maintainability and correctness by writing automated tests
- Leveraging frameworks and libraries to allow you to focus on creating the most end-user value
- Work tightly with our backend- and AI-engineers to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Analyse problems and suggest improvements to our products
- Maintaining and potentially replacing our current Wordpress website
What you bring
- 2+ years of experience working within Cross-functional teams, collaborating with UX and Product Managers
- User-design thinking
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience creating reusable and maintainable front-end systems and abstractions using modern practices
- Experience deploying services to Kubernetes and running software in production on Google Cloud (or AWS/Azure)
- 2+ years of experience in series A/B startups would be a big plus
- BS/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
A Github or StackOverflow profile is always a good way to impress us; so feel free to include it in your application!
What we bring
You will work with some of the best global talents to build a tool used by great companies like Booking.com, Marleyspoon, Footlocker, Soundcloud, Tripaneer or WeTransfer. You will be part of a team of diverse and passionate people with a culture that empowers great work.
We do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported by offering:
- Teamwork & fun perks when full remote work is required (weekly team games & drinks, morning coffee chats and more)
- Investment into your personal development using our network of internal and external mentors
- New laptop & tools
- Free lunch (even while working from home)
- Flexible working hours and unlimited holiday policy
- Workations (2019: Tuscany, 2020: Dahab, 2021: ???)
- In March 2020 Kaizo announced $3 million in a seed round of funding co-led by Gradient Ventures — Google’s AI venture fund — and French VC Partech Partners.
- Kaizo has been featured in Forbes list of Top 25 Machine Learning Startups To Watch In 2020.
- Kaizo has held its place amongst the top 10 rated apps in Zendesk marketplace (out of more than 1,000) since one month after release and onwards and gained thousands of users on the platform.
- Kaizo's Zendesk application currently has 750+ active installs, with over 10000 active users. Our analysis pipeline processes more than 200 million events per day.