Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
We are developing a new product from the ground up that will require a new, moderately complex, Dashboard / UI experience.
If you feel you want to be part of the challenge, we are looking for frontend engineers to join our team.
- Help ship a brand new product.
- Collaborate with the team on priorities, specifications, and progress.
- Creating secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications and widgets.
- Evaluate new technologies & techniques to improve overall practices.
- Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code.
- Develop user-facing and administrative feature.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have solid web application engineering experience, working closely to front-end.
- Appreciate well-crafted design and experiences.
- Are familiar with Node JS, GraphQL, React, Webpack.
- Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture.
- Have great customer empathy.
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority.
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working with Styled Components.
- Have experience working with Material Design.
- Have experience using or building a design system.
- Have experience with accessibility.
- #LI-Remote; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.