Initially the first project you will be working on is the re-platforming of our WCMS on a Headless solution and building an award-winning website for both B2C and B2B. You will have the opportunity to set up and define content modelling schemas and be the owner of the code base. You then have the chance to shape the team going forward that will work in the fast-paced and energetic, ever-changing world of travel and MarTech. We have a lots of technology projects where we will use your expertise to bring in the right tools for our business and get to Digital best practice.
The company is currently operating fully remotely with a plan to gradually return to new offices near Gatwick Airport. There is a great deal of flexibility going forward with the expectation of the role being based in the office 1-2 days a week with the opportunity of flexible working hours whilst ensuring business needs are being met.
Would you like to join a successful and growing team where you’ll be working with a variety of technologies, continually learning and progressing your career and earning a competitive salary with benefits in the Travel industry?
- Delivering a phase migration of the websites on to the new infrastructure
- Building code to meet the requirements and documenting your work
- Ensuring it’s reviewed and tested before bringing it through the environments for business testing
- Delivering sprint demo’s and being part of sprint meetings
- Deploying the code to the website and ensuring the website is supporting during business hours
- Advising on further opportunities to improve our Marketing Technology and toolset