-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-We are not working with third parties. Any resumes from third parties will result in removal from our vendor list.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Bethesda, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Software Engineer to join our team remotely. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you! Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, versatile, and passionate about delivering the highest caliber of code.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You are highly skilled with C# / .NET Core
- You have strong cloud experience with AWS or Azure
- You're experienced with scalable and high availability systems
- You have solid database experience (SQL, Stored procedures)
- You’ve thrived on teams using the Agile methodology
- Ideally, you have experience building web services and microservices
- You have at least 5 years of similar experience under your belt.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!