We're Seeking Jr Level Developers
If you’re looking for a safe and cushy job at a WordPress mill or like plain and boring business websites that never change and are forgotten the minute after a visitor has left, please move onto the next job posting. If you feel you need a “job” we may not be a good fit. We’re looking for creative, and self-energized individuals to partner with us bring life and energy into our operation so we can conquer the world (or at least a bit of it, ;-) )
Jonroc LLC is a web design and online marketing agency serving the entire US. We develop custom-built WP themes, plugins, and HTML5 websites for our clients. Our end goal is to be a world leader in creating interactive, cutting-edge, websites that push the limits of design and animation. As we work towards the goal of building a reputation for creating the world's most unique and interactive websites we take on “Bread and Butter” business websites that are typically built using WordPress or straight in HTML5. We still get to play around with Greensock on basic websites, and our website is an infinite playground to build out new and exciting animated features and interactive experiences. The fact is that until we're known primarily as a unique and “out there” web design agency, we have to build some basic business websites to pay the bills. But we always give each client a website that is created especially for them and is optimized to convert as many visitors to leads or sales as their budget allows. Then we follow up with amazing online marketing campaigns and automated marketing techniques to bring their online reputation to a whole new level.
What Jonroc Brings to the Table
We bring the brand and reputation to the table. Since 2011 we’ve been honing in on our game and positioning ourselves to take our small agency to the next level. We’ve built a fully functioning marketing system to generate endless leads and create rapid growth for us (and you!). Now we need to move away from our “Junior Level” upbringing and present the world with the new, faster, cutting edge version of Jonroc. With your help, we’re sure to get there in record time. We also cover all of the boring stuff like insurance, taxes, accounting, business credit, systems, workflows, etc. so you can focus on the fun stuff like working with clients to bring their vision to life.
· Competitive Salary, plus a bonus (or possibly ownership opportunities for the right person)
· Youll be joining a brand new growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
· Work from home (must have a professional office/area to video chat with clients)
· Youll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you’ve learned
· Youll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast-paced environment
· Youll be able to react to change with backing from the business
· You'll have the opportunity to solve complex business/technical problems
What You Bring to the Table
· Communicative and clear under tight deadlines
· Have strong personal organization and attention to detail while maintaining a high level of code quality
· Actively seek out new challenges on your own
· Candidate must be able to work in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently.
· Has the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision.
· Expert of responsive design techniques and principles
· Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
· Perform unit and integration testing before launch
· Able to work with a sense of urgency
· Must have a ‘Customer Service’ orientation
· Ability to work under pressure
· In Leadership – Do what’s right, even if it’s tough
· In Collaboration – Leverage our collective genius, be a team
· In Transparency – Be real
· In Accountability – Recognize that if it is to be, it’s up to me
· In Passion – Show commitment in heart and mind
· In Advocacy – Earn trust and business
· In Quality – Ensure what we do, we do well
· Familiarity with UX/UI design best practices
· Familiarity with Adobe graphic editing tools, such as Photoshop and Illustrator
· We track time spent on project tasks and the overall project (ya this kind of sucks but it’s the best way to ensure budgets are met and people are moving at a steady speed)
Sound like you? Send in your resume to us and keep in mind we’re a unique and creative agency.