Frontend at Tessian
Read more about Engineering at Tessian: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/tessian
At Tessian, our mission is to keep the world’s most sensitive data and systems private and secure. Our platform uses machine intelligence to understand human communication at scale, allowing us to protect some of the world’s largest organisations from threats executable by humans.
We believe that our product, whilst highly technical, should deliver a best-in-class user experience where complexity is hidden. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will play an integral part in rebuilding our portal from the ground up to help us achieve this.
From a Frontend perspective, we have two main challenges at Tessian; concisely communicating security insights from millions of data points back to our clients through analytics and dashboards, and ensuring all our users find our portal easy to use, despite its industry-leading level of sophistication and flexibility.
You'll have 3+ years of experience working in frontend development and be able to work to a high technical standard.
Dealing with massive datasets at scale requires ingenuity and strong analytical skills. Our approach to problem solving means we favour hiring engineers who pride themselves on the ability to learn new skills, their comfort with the unknown and their willingness to experiment.
See more on our Stack Overflow here:https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/Tessian
Frontend Stack Snapshot:
- Python 3
- SQL (SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL)
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is a great problem solver who takes pride in their work
- Enjoys the challenge of working with and presenting summaries of large datasets
- Has passion for learning new skills and technologies
- Has ideally worked on large, complex Enterprise dashboards before
- Is ideally equally comfortable working on frontend and backend tasks
Why we think you'll love it here....
It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- 25 days of paid holiday (including an additional day for every year you've worked at Tessian!)
- Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
- Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
- Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- Every other Wednesday we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly remote team socials & a big, whole company extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.