WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers in 2020, is rapidly growing and eager to add new members to our technical team. We’re looking for a motivated, hardworking, and competitive Senior Manual QA Engineer for a full-time, permanent position.
- Testing and assuring high quality performance of website
- Reporting and validating bugs for all components
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
- Staying up-to-date with developing technologies and showcasing them in your work
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- At least 5 years experience in Manual Testing
- Excellent attention to details
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work hard
- Proficient in written/spoken English
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- The ability to work overtime for added income
- 100% remote position
Expected work schedule is 55 hours/week, Monday to Friday. In case you will be working from outside the U.S., please be aware this position requires a full overlap with EST business hours (7AM - 7PM ET, including 1 hr break).
Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to reply to successful applicants.
More about WalletHub
WalletHub is a high-growth fintech company based in Washington, DC that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us reshape personal finance. More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.