Penn Interactive (PI) is an interactive gaming company headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Las Vegas, NV and Conshohocken, PA. As the digital arm to Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN), the largest regional casino operator in the U.S., we are poised for fast-paced growth in the sports betting and online casino space. We are also partnered with Barstool Sports to drive growth in our business and are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our expanding sportsbook team.
We are building a Sportsbook application from ground up keeping users on the front. You will play a foundational role in building the coolest Sportsbook iOS application. Using latest technologies like Swift 5.0, Swift UI, Rx-Swift with complete in-house team.
- Take new features head-on. Go through detailed user-stories / tasks and build new UX / UI using native Swift.
- Maintain the networking and data library written in Swift.
- Squash bugs to make sure our user experience is unrivaled.
- Build scalable and highly optimized code.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to solve innovative problems utilizing out-of-the-box solutions.
- Be on top of WWDC announcements and leverage new iOS features in our app portfolio.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building iOS apps, minimum 2 in large teams.
- Demonstrate best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high-impact, consumer
- facing mobile products.
- Proficient in Swift with working knowledge of Objective-C.
- Communicate clearly, interact thoughtfully and professionally.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Successfully worked on an iOS app from conception to App Store launch.
- A desire to create interesting and engaging view animations, transitions, and control designs.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or another STEM field
- You’ve shipped your own personal app(s) via the App Store.
- A passion for sports and/or sports betting.
Penn Interactive is committed to helping our team members live their best, healthy life. We offer unique and competitive benefits that help our employees, through a private exchange which allows our team members the ability to choose from several coverage levels and insurance carriers (both local and national carriers). Along with medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage, there are also voluntary plans available to employees. PI also offers our employees office perks such as free catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in the office.