Title: Senior or Lead Software Engineer
Locations: Fully Remote (with flexibility to work across different time zones: US, Germany, Taiwan, Australia) or onsite in LA
NZXT builds PC hardware for enthusiasts and gamers globally, they continue to grow and launch new products in the market year over year.
NZXT is looking for a talented Senior or Lead Software Engineer with desktop experience to join their software development team. In this role, you will develop and participate in a multidisciplinary team to build beautiful products and great experiences on Windows. Open to remote internationally.
As a part of the NZXT CAM team, responsible for a PC monitoring tool that controls hardware, collects & analyzes data, you will be working with engineering and management teams to improve application experience, solve critical problems, and provide software expertise to team members.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement solutions targeting Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, using Rust and C++
- Troubleshoot CPU & memory usage, Windows & device problems.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the functional requirements of the application and how customers will use it.
- Architect and design systems that meet application requirements.
- Effectively conduct code and performance reviews.
Nice to have:
- Deep working knowledge of Windows desktop applications using C++ or similar languages (ideally Rust)
- Familiarity with the Rust language, or willingness to learn Rust
- Experience with Agile (scrum) development process and tracking tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Familiarity with OpenGL and DirectX graphics APIs
- Bachelor's degree in CS, EE or equivalent