Want to build applications used by millions of customers - to keep in touch and share resources with their friends and family around the world?
What we can provide:
- An international company with many different products to work on
- Work on applications which really make a difference in people’s lives
- Talented and friendly colleagues
- Office in the heart of Helsinki
- Remote work option
- Competitive compensation
- Assistance in visa process when needed
You will work on our flagship mobile offering, as well as some truly groundbreaking things we are building in our dungeon. The code must flow.
- The app has a reach to millions of paying users, so show-stopper bugs cannot make it to production. You should have an ability to write solid bug free code for the critical parts. 99.99% of our users are crash free, and the 0.01% crashes come from old code, and you should be able to do the same -- write zero-crash code.
- We are building new features of the app in SwiftUI, so you should be able to pick up SwiftUI on the job. The app targets back to iOS 10. So you should be able to juggle backward compatibility with forward vision.
- You should know that a dictionary is O(1), an array is O(n), and what that means in practice. But that's it, we will not ask for leetcode-style questions in our interviews.
- In terms of languages, you should be comfortable in Swift; and have an ability to deal with Objective C when needed. You should be very comfortable with the standard iOS SDK.
- Can communicate in English - Finnish skills not required.
- Extra points for understanding the full stack required to build complex applications. Although this is a mobile developer position, we believe comprehending all layers in a system makes better developers and results in better products.
- Should not feel lost if Stackoverflow search returns no results.
- Must know the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.
Please send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and why you’re applying.
Apply soon, change is coming!
P.S. We’re not all geeks, just the people writing this ad. Geekiness is about passion and that we do all have. We want to change the world with our services and if that sounds like something you’d like to do, get in touch.