Are you looking to join a challenging and strong project management team working in a team-oriented environment? If so, this role might be for you! Jack Henry & Associates is seeking to hire a SAFe Program Manager who will be a change agent who leads all levels of an organization through a Lean-Agile transformation at scale by training, coaching, facilitating, and mentoring.
This servant leader plays a critical role by applying expert knowledge of SAFe who combine their technical knowledge of SAFe with an intrinsic motivation to improve the company's software and systems development processes. In this exciting and challenging role, candidates will plan and execute product integration, new product development and process improvement. This SAFe Program Manager will need to possess the ability to train and coach an enterprise through a SAFe transformation.
- Minimum of 10 years in project management or agile experience.
- Must be a Certified SAFe® Program Consultant.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge and contributes to company objectives as a subject matter expert (SME). Works on highly complex and diverse projects. Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Demonstrated strong program management skills and a deep understanding of project management processes and tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry program and project management practices and company policies and procedures.
- Expert communication skills in all directions with the ability to design and establish clear communication processes.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with conflicting requirements and function productively at all times.
- Able to see and understand the overall picture of a program by assembling information from all constituent projects.
- Goal oriented with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of software practices and procedures including Agile methodologies.
- Able to identify and resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Able to multi-task productively.
- Able to lead personnel in diverse teams without administrative authority.
- Able to interact with and manage suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and manage program stakeholder expectations.
- Able to interact productively with senior internal and external personnel.
- Manages programs made up of multiple related projects for the development of new or upgraded products, services or corporate processes.
- Manages programs from initiation through delivery including oversight of the management of all projects contained within the program.
- Establishes program framework with a particular emphasis on communication processes.
- Ensures all inter-project interdependencies are identified, documented, tracked and completed.
- Ensures all program-level activities, risks and issues are identified, documented and managed appropriately.
- Manages coordination of program information and concerns across functional and divisional lines.
- May assist less experienced peers. May act as a team lead.