Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote.
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities, however, Given the COVID-19 global situation, we are offering until further notice only the fully remote option.
- LEARNING BUDGET - Well sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY - Aside from having two offices in Italy, in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from, we have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - Well provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer English classes in a weekly basis at our Bologna office, in 3 different levels, within working hours.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).