We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that is not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers love!
About the Job
We are looking for an amazing developer with a keen eye and a keen testing intuition to help us make our products even better. If you are capable of balancing a flexible, yet systematic approach to software scrutinisation you might be the one we need.
The role involves:
- Designing and implementing automation tests for component, integration or system testing in collaboration with the developers.
- Maintaining current regression test suites and creating new automated tests for new feature work.
- Suggesting new approaches to existing or planned testing that leads to a more scalable, reliable and usable framework.
- Debugging and characterizing defects and inconsistencies,
- Providing detailed configuration and descriptions for passing and failing tests
- Supporting our continuous testing practices.
- Providing production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an enthusiast developer with a high focus on testing
- Is using automated tools with grace and insight
- Is highly technically capable and is ahead of the game in learning all there is to know about new applications
- Is highly structured and organised yet flexible enough to thrive with changing requirements and schedules
- Has a solid understanding of software engineering processes, approaches, methodologies.
- Has a solid experience and understanding of automated testing and continuous delivery pipeline
- Takes an analytical approach to issues and finds problem solving both fun and rewarding
- Is a strong English communicator and clearly articulates ideas and concepts, both verbally and in writing
- Loves collaborating with teams and individuals to both clarify and understand the user needs and technical capabilities
- Experience in continuous testing and TDD processes and relative tools
- Automation tools: Cypress, Jest, OWASP ZAP, JMeter
- Experience with Kotlin, Typescript, Python, Go and Jira development a plus
- Linux, MacOS, AWS experience
What's In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada and Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Come and join our amazing & high-performing tech team!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only