If you like to affect change in new technology, work closely with a virtual team, and enjoy challenging working, this is the place and position. You will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of cloud engineering and infrastructure integration including configuration of new and existing systems on multiple platforms, security, system administration, software installation, and maintenance and upgrades.
- Part of a DevOps team deploying Evercast Service globally
- Contribute to the development and release of automated complex software programs
- Designing, coding and testing related to infrastructure automation and application deployment.
- Deliver operational ready solutions for virtual collaboration SaaS tools
- Leverage existing understanding of AWS, CI automation
- Maintain policies and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve system problems and suggest possible performance tuning.
- Stay up to date on all current and future AWS services and tools and provide guidance and evangelism on how best to make use of cloud infrastructure to support company growth
- Deliver highly reliable and scalable data driven tools and applications
- Interact with multiple internal customers and external High-Profile Clients and partners to provide quality customer service.
- Passion for DevOps, Agile, cloud and Security
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins/BuildKite/CircleCI
- Strong background working within a public cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- 5+ years of experience managing web scale infrastructure using modern technologies and DevOps principles
- Strong practice using Infrastructure as Code/infrastructure automation tools (Terraform, Bash, Chef, Ansible or Capistrano).
- Experience working on highly available, fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience with Kubernetes, EKS, GKE – bonus if used service mesh
- 3+ years working in public cloud (AWS preferred)
- Working knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, and primarily DevOps development methodologies
- Experience with Automation in testing and orchestration
- Experience with Agile tools and workflows: Kanban, Jira, Confluence
- Strong Operational focus, specifically performance optimization, maintenance and production
- Refine conceptual system requirements into technical design consisting of flows and program specifications
- Understanding of cloud security policies and best practiceswhen performing all operational duties