If you love start-ups, you are passionate about helping customers become successful and you are keen to go on a rapid personal growth journey - read on!
The core activities for the Flutter Developer role are:
→ Shipping code to production.
While you might have a preference for a particular technology or part of the stack (i.e. front-end), we expect you to be able to deliver a user story start to end.
→ Rapid prototyping.
Sometimes we don’t fully understand what would be the best solution for a particular challenge. You need to be able to rapidly prototype something so we could bring it to our users to learn more from them.
→ Working in a cross-functional team to ensure our solutions are highly viable and feasible.
We want to be able to rely on your technology expertise to shape our solutions.
→ Analysing and solving existing technology problems and tech debt in the product.
Surfacing a backlog of high-impact technical improvementsWorking effectively with the design team to fine-tune and improve the visual appeal of our products.
→ Using customer and peer feedback, and data to make informed technical decisions
→ Participating in and contributing to the discovery and experimentation process.
We’re a discovery-driven delivery team. We make bets, accept that some will fail, believe in experimentation, and deliver in small batches while integrating often.
• 10+ years of relevant work experience in modern technology companies (SaaS, eCommerce, B2B)
• At least one year of commercial experience in Flutter
• 3+ years of mobile development experience
• Hands-on experience working in modern cross-functional teams with developers, designers and product managers
• You’re excited about technology, have a wide range of of tools in your toolbox and know when to use what
• Impressive communication ability and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent comprehension skills to quickly grasp business context and customer problems
• Ability to act in ambiguous situations with limited information and make decisions quickly
• Being able to operate effectively in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment
• Experimentation mindset
• Ability to think and deliver iteratively
• Pragmatic thinker, with ability to balance customer and business needs with technical constraints
• Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Our promises to you are:
• You will be empowered to solve problems and will be given the right tools and culture to get it done
• You will always know where you stand with management - no games or politics here
• We want you to always be learning and growing – so will support you in that journey by giving you a generous monthly allowance for books, courses & your personal fitness
• Encourage you to speak up, both about what's great and what's not
• We will celebrate your hard work and key milestones
What’s on offer -
• Above industry average salary & package (inc. a range of benefits)
• Share options in the company (& join us on our hyper growth start-up journey!)
• Strong influence on future product direction
• Great team full of CX geeks
• An incredibly fun working environment!