SOCi is the leading social media and reputation management platform built to address the complex needs of multi-location enterprise companies. An award-winning leader in the industry, SOCi has pioneered more than a dozen unique marketing tools to help multi-location brands oversee, maintain, and protect their brand at the national level, while simultaneously scaling presence across hundreds, sometimes thousands, of local pages.
Our accolades include:
- Inc. 500 honoree two years in a row (2018 and 2019) for Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Entrepreneur magazine, Top 10 Marketing Provider for Franchise two years in a row
- Local Visionary Award for "Best Social Media Solution for Multi-Location Retailers"
- Business Review's Top 10 Start-Up's to Watch
About the Role:
- Work cross-functionally to gather key platform and customer insights/feedback for the Product Development team and leadership
- Aggregate and analyze customer issues using internal tools, customer surveys, and queries of all available data sources to gather user insights
- Work with product development to influence and shape the product strategy and roadmap, drive change for key issues, and prioritize product change requests based on issue volume, customers impacted, revenue impact, and other relevant metrics
- Deep understanding of how to leverage data and how to manipulate and extract value from it to have an impactful effect
- Genuinely passionate about technology and the tools at your disposal, with a desire to discover every facet of all tools used and the ability to optimize their use
- Attention to detail is key. You have the ability to catch catch flaws and find multiple ways to test resolutions
- We are a learn, teach organization. You love to learn and impart your knowledge on your colleagues
- Observe data flows to get a holistic picture of Product Management in its entirety
You must have:
- 4+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Product Marketing or Customer Support
- Must be well versed in MySQL
- Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including a combination of data from multiple sources
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and negotiation
Ideally, you have:
- Experience with consumer-facing platforms
What's SOCi's culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Social Media and Reputation Management. Our passionate team of SOCialites work at convenient locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages and 401k (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.