REMEDIA, LLC, a growing, very innovative, successful health care analytics company with a track record more than a decade long and a passion for building products that improve patient outcomes and genuinely improve lives, is seeking a full-time full stack .NET developer with an emphasis on front-end web development to join our small, very creative team. Applicants should have a minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in a professional software development environment or equivalent.
We currently have offices in Austin, TX and Amherst, MA. This is a remote position. Flexible work scheduling is possible.
The person we are looking for is a creative, enthusiastic individual who will be forthcoming with their ideas, and will be a key part of our product development team.
- Implementation of user interfaces from specification, wireframe, and formal design
- Development of customizable and data driven user interfaces
- Development of business logic and data access layers
- Ongoing development and support of ETL system
- Creation of internal tools including user interface design and database interactions
- Maintenance of the existing portals web based front end and development of new features.
- Participation in the discussion and planning of new products and features
- Documentation of code
Our tools, and products are currently built with:
- .NET/C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Vue and TypeScript
Experience with the following would be beneficial:
- IIS Security
All applicants must be in the United States and must agree to a background check.
As this position requires access to protected health information as defined by HIPAA, appropriate workspace guidelines must be followed.
No Recruiters please.