Accenture is the place where highly skilled Network, Cloud, Service Management, Workplace and Data Centre specialists design, create and manage the core of the most innovative IT systems. Join Accenture Technology and design customised solutions for clients operating in the main industries, in partnership with the most renowned technology providers, to promote infrastructural and digital devolution. Define the architecture that underpins the evolution of our IT ecosystem. ServiceNow Expert Milan, Rome
If you have experience on ServiceNow and expertise in architecture, design and development of innovative solutions that always offer the best customization and end user support, join us and become our new ServiceNow Expert.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining user accounts, developing templates and drafting reports in ServiceNow. You can also participate in requirements collection sessions with IT organizations.
It’ll be your responsibility to maintain documentation of all requirements and the existing environment and to create training materials for administrators and users. Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
- Implement Incidents, Problems or Change Management activities
- Lead the integration of the customer's CMDB (Configuration Management Data Base) based on the ServiceNow platform
- Manage Data mining and ETL reporting
- Develop Log Analysis
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- Experience in the use and management of service management platforms (ServiceNow, Bmc Remedy, Hp ServiceManager are the best)
- Knowledge of WebService, API rest/soap
- Basic skills: ITIL v3, SQL
- Diploma Degree
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer