Demyst unlocks innovation with the power of data. Our platform helps enterprises solve strategic use cases, including lending, risk, digital origination, and automation, by harnessing the power and agility of the external data universe. We are known for harnessing rich, relevant, integrated, linked data to deliver real value in production. We operate as a distributed team in the US and Asia and serve over 50 clients globally as a strategic external data partner
We are looking for a skilled senior developer to join our Melbourne team and help lead development on several key client projects for household names in APAC. Reporting to the Director of Technology Solutions, your responsibilities will be to develop projects in league with client requirements and be the subject matter expert for the technology utilised therein. As Senior Developer, you will be tasked with being the "Goto Person" on a number of different projects.
These are exciting times for Demyst - we're growing rapidly in the APAC region, so if you're looking to join a team and company that are poised for great things, this is the role for you!
The role will be a remote based (work from home), role however due to client location you must be physically based in Melbourne as once COVID restrictions are over we will have to visit the client's site regularly.
- Develop and maintain codebases for big-name clients in line with agreed deadlines
- Ensure that coding standards are followed and maintained (including code reviews)
- Become the go-to for technical and development queries
- Become the subject matter expert for the platforms developed
- Take Technical Leadership responsibility and guide the team to success.
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation
- Put your own mark on the process
- Be a part of the exploding external data ecosystem
- Join an established fast growth data technology business
- Collaborative work culture
Recruiters - we love you but we have an in-house team recruiting for this role, thanks.
DemystData is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.