Description: As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer at Intelage, you will design, develop, deploy and iterate compelling products and services for our customers. Collaborating with design, product and technical peers, this is a high-impact, key role on our nascent and fast-growing technical team. This position reports to our Director of Software Engineering.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, architects, engineers, and operations team members to build new platform services and features
- End-to-end feature development from UI implementation all the way through the middleware and backend platform
- Collaborate in an agile environment to understand business requirements and translate those needs to actionable development code using best practices
- Be a tactical champion of a continuous improvement software development culture
- Supporting existing codebases while building next-generation software architecture in new technologies
- Deeply own the full stack and entire lifecycle for your products and features
- Work with design, product management and QA to develop and execute the technical roadmap
- Own, build on and continuously improve the design/architecture and subsequent implementation and continuous iterative development of your work
- Design, develop and deploy features for the company's core web applications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and enforce them across the team
- Continually introduce architectural improvements and refactorings to the code baseline
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise
- Participate in design and code reviews, identify and communicate best development practices.
- Experiment with technologies, solving the problems of scaling, latencies while keeping a check on cost and quality.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 4+ years of professional software development experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- 3+ years of experience in OOP, knowledge of relevant design patterns and designing highly scalable systems
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experienced full-stack developer in the following technologies (ideally): Typescript, React, NestJS, MongoDB, AWS, CI, GraphQL, CloudFront, Docker
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to dive deep and discover true requirements, underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet timelines with optimal solutions
- A high degree of comfort operating in a sometimes ambiguous, fast changing environment with rapid iteration cycles
- Proven delivery of complex technical roadmaps and be detail oriented with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Experience with the Scrum and Agile methodology and experience working within and leading Agile teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills