Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology. Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
About the team:
As a Growth Engineer you will be responsible for the backend, execution and maintenance of our experiments roadmap. As part of the growth squad, you will also contribute to the experiments roadmap by coming up with new solutions and ideas that address our company’s strategic priorities.
- English language proficiency.
- At least 8 years of experience in backend (Java/PHP).
- An analytical and growth mindset.
- Some experience designing and implementing A/B testing and rollouts
- Maintain and instrument our growth and experimentation stack on our backend and web clients, shipping code for high-growth, high-visibility markets every day, for hundreds of thousands of users.
- Implement, document, and maintain the backend for a roadmap of experiments, as well as propose and pitch new solutions that can help us achieve our strategic priorities.
- Own and report on backend and web client performance metrics, ensuring that the growth team understands the impact of experiments on user experience and the performance of our system.
- Drive new feature development.
- Architect systems and improvement to scale our product and platforms.
- Design and implement software tests.
- Help and correct bugs on the platform.
Potential “to succeed in this role you’ll need”
- Are passionate about Cryptocurrencies.
- Have previous experience working in a growth team or on an experimentation program.
- Have experience with front-end web development using React.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space in Latin America
- Salary: We pay competitively to attract top talent in the market.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, this role is remote.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with an attractive bonus plan.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office
As you move on to the final stage of our talent attraction journey, we will ask you to please complete our background check process.
This role is expected to work remotely.