*Note: this position is 100% US-based remote.
Dealer Inspire, a CARS brand, is hiring for our METAL Team!
METAL is Dealer Inspire’s (DI) brand-new Inventory Management System (IMS). It is built with modern design, plus lightning-quick controls, to help our clients move metal faster than the competition. Designed mobile and tablet-first, METAL allows car dealers to quickly and easily manipulate their vehicle inventory and have those changes appear on their Dealer Inspire website in real-time with API synchronization. From easy-to-implement pricing rules to the ability to upload hi-res inventory pictures, METAL offers a full-suite of features that modernize inventory management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Architecture and development of new features.
- Set and enforce code quality standards and test coverage.
- Mentoring of junior developers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience working with NodeJS; including the Express framework.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with SQL databases, ideally Postgres.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of client- and server-side GraphQL, especially using the Apollo GraphQL library.
- Experience with AWS Cloud infrastructure, including the Fargate, RDS, SQS, and Lambda services.
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team.